Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Picture Polish and A-England Haul

I really love piCture pOlish! I really think they deliver in all aspects. I love the packaging and the formula is great! I also got my very first A-England. I have been wanting to try this brand for awhile but I just wasn't attracted to some of their shades... Not that they Aren't nice or anything it's just that I really don't gravitate to metallic or frosted nail polish... I'm more of a creme and glitter nail polish kind of girl.


I have four new shades from piCture pOlish. Namely Sunset, Shy Violet, Frostings and Watermelon and She Walks in Beauty by A-England.



Sunset- this bright, dare I say neon shade if coral! Really eye catching and easy to apply. You do need 2-3 coats of this one before it gets opaque.




Shy Violet- To the Filipinos out there you will get this description! It really reminds me of Ube ice cream. It is a vibrant violet with holographic glitters mixed in. stunning on the nails. It is such a beautiful bright purple




Frostings- it is a sheer white base with different purple glitter mixed in. It totally reminds me of white frosting with sprinkles on top. I like using this as my accent nail and pairing it with shy violet :)




Watermelon- This blue toned pink is gorgeous.




She Walks in Beauty- This is so pretty!!! It takes 2-3 coats to be opaque. It is gold micro glitter mixed in with bigger rose gold glitters. (It is soft rosé gold) I love using this as my accent nail.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad. Subscribe to be updated when I post a new blog entry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment