Thursday, August 15, 2013

Newspaper Mani

Today I have something very interesting to show you. I recently watched this tutorial on YouTube about newspaper nailart. It looked so cool that I wanted to try it out myself . (With my own twist of course!) This mani is so easy to do that it only took me one try. So if I can do it so can you! :D

Here are the materials you will need:



Scissors and old Newspaper



Isopropyl Alcohol



A small dish/container (in my case a lid from an empty container)


Your choice of nail polish (white works best :P) but don't be afraid to experiment!)

Cut the newspaper into rectangular strips (small enough to fit your nails)


Apply nail polish on your nails and wait for it to dry before doing the next step.
Submerge the paper strips in the alcohol for 30-50 seconds
(It is easier to handle the strip of paper using tweezers.)


Place on the nail of your choice.


Press down gently, making sure that all the parts of the paper are touching your nail so that the ink will transfer evenly. Wait another 30-40 seconds before peeling of the newspaper
Apply top coat and your done!




This is the look I came up with :)


I used beyond cozy by essie on the index finger and added pirouette my whistle by OPI on my pinkie finger :) just to be a little bit different. :)

Have an awesome day ahead!

Follow your bliss!

No comments:

Post a Comment