Thursday, July 25, 2013

Swatches: Pixie dust fall 2013

I love love LOVE the new Pixie Dust line! :D I purchased two first and the rest I will purchase next month. So here is the two polishes that I got:




The left one is Chita and the right one is Tomoko :)





This photo was taken indoors , any photo does not do justice on how pretty the pixie dust polishes are in person.



This was taken outdoors but in the shade. It's so PRETTY!!!!!




This was in direct sunlight. See it glisten!


My thoughts:
Chita is a one coater! You do not need anymore than one coat of this. It is as opaque as Chyna or Liberty. It is on the thicker side compared to Tomoko.
Tomoko is a two to three coater just like Godiva. It is more on the gold shade but it still has a little silver n it as well. Best way to describe this polish is, it's a bottle of glitter pixie dust :D I love it! I can't wait to get my hands on the other colors in this collection.
Til next time!
Have an awesome day ahead and please subscribe to my blog!


I bought these polishes from www.polishplease.ph for Php 430.00

1 comment: