She was a 13 year old girl who had two types of cancer. She never gave up and despite everything she was going through , she managed to inspire a lot of people around the world. She had a amazing out look on life that was so uplifting and made you want to do more with your own life. She accomplished so much in her 13 years of life then most people do at that age. She inspired me. She touched my heart. Now she is with God and is no longer suffering from cancer. She finally got her wings.
One of her lat instagram posts was of her and her mom's matching mint manicures. So in honor of Talia I did my version of a mint mani :)
I used mint candy apple by essie and for my accent nails I used some silver polish and glitter polish as well as the matte about you top coat for my pinkie finger :)
Please subscribe to my blog! Have an awesome day everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment