Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Nail look of the Week

I am really getting addicted to nail polish and my collection has significantly grown. I decided to share one of my signature #notd's with you all :)




I used several kinds of nail polish for this look :) Firstly, you're such a Budapest by OPI for my thumbs , index finger and pinkie. For the gold accent I used Beyond Cozy by Essie and for the dark periwinkle shade I used Can't let go by OPI as well. For the glitter accent I used a little bit of Majesty from Picture Polish paired with When Monkeys fly also by OPI :) you don't have to be an expert with nailart to do this look , Just combine different nail polish colors and you'll look like a pro! :D the key is to uses polishes that will compiment each other well. Another tip is just keep practicing. Trust your gutt the important thing is YOU like it. I've had people ask me why I wear different colors on my nails and I would say "coz I want to do it this way, it's my style :) "

The awesome thing about nail polish is that it is removable so anytime you make a mistake or you do not like what you did you can just take it off :P Don't be intimidated just have FUN! :D

Here's another look I did this week :) taking the same techniques I used with the first look


This one was simpler in a sense because I just used three kinds of polish and its more dainty :) (OPI in Kiss the Chic and When Monkeys Fly and Picture Polish in Majesty)


-Just some of my thoughts :) take care and have an awesome day ahead!






No comments:

Post a Comment