Wednesday, May 22, 2013
Mac Lipstick : Up the Amp (Amplified)
My favorite lipstick at the moment is Mac's "Up the Amp" . It looks intimidating at first but once you put it on it just pops! Compliments my skin color perfectly.


( Up the Amp is a blue toned purple shade)
Since this lipstick is amplified it is very pigmented. I sometimes pair it with Nxy's lipgloss in nude pink to lighten the color to more of a pinkish tone. In terms of formula and wear I have no complaints. I am very impressed on how easy it is to apply and how long it lasts on my lips before I need to touch it up. I will definitely repurchase this lipstick once I run out of it! This is one of my top picks for colors this summer season because of how bright it is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment