Monday, April 22, 2013

Review & Swatches : A Crewed Interest

So lately I've been "slightly" obsessed with Essie... What can I say the color selection and the finishes    are amazing! I am surprised because when I originally bought my first essie nail polish in "navigate her" I was so disappointed with the formula, but since I got my holy grail base and top coat from Seche  that is no longer an issue.

So here is the polish I bought, (this time from Polished on multiply)

Essie's " A Crewed Interest "

(I paired a crewed interest with beyond cozy and I topped it off with OPI's When Monkeys fly)

 "A Crewed Interest" is a soft Peach cream color that is opaque in 2-3 coats . This shade is perfect for someone who doesn't want something super loud but still bight enough for this summer season. It definitely dries darker then how it looks in the bottle. I was a little sad about that but I still really love the color though so I don't really mind.

Overall, I will have to say that this has become a staple in my nail polish collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment