Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Micheal Todd cleanser and Toner

Last month I placed an order for the raved about Micheal Todd charcoal detox deep pore gel cleanser & blue green algae antibacterial toner to find out myself what the hype was all about :)


It was bubble wrapped and the toner was sealed but the cleanser wasn't :( and sadly this is how it looked like

I wish they packaged it better :( sealed it with tape even should have been better especially since it is a pump... So much product wasted. This isn't cheap either the cleanser is $24.00 and the toner is $18.00

There is a discount right now so I roughly got 7 dollars of my whole order but I want to make the most of my purchase and having some of the product wasted due to poor packaging kinda sucks....

Now for the products itself.

My First Impression:
Smells really good! :) doesn't smell like chemicals as much as other brands do.

When I tried it out the first time felt really good on the skin. No adverse reactions so far.

Will post a more detailed review in two weeks to see if these products made any difference on my skin :)

-Just some of my thoughts :) take care and have an awesome day ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment