Man am I happy I did! I wanted to get my hands on the whole collection but that would make my wallet really depressed! (On a count of I already bought too many polishes this month :P )
I ended up only purchasing two :)
("Innie Minnie Might Bow" and "Minnie Style")
The first one is "Innie Minnie Mighty Bow". Which Is this beautiful perfect red shade. It isn't too orange like other red polishes. It isn't too dark either :) this will definitely be a staple in my collection (I don't know what I'd do if they decide to discontinue this shade! ) You can definitely get away with only 1 coat of this but I always put two coats :)
(
The next one I got was "Minnie Style". It is a white and fusha glitter in a clear base. I didn't have anything in my collection that was similar so I just had to get it! I don't really like the name of this shade. I think they could have been more creative but in terms of application I had no problems.
(1 coat)
(2 coats)
("Minnie Style" on top of "Innie Minnie Mighty Bow")
(I also used Miranda from Zoya and just a white polish)
If you're from the Philippines and you are wondering I buy my polishes at www.polishplease.ph :) check the site out! It's one of my favorite places to shop!
Cute mani!
ReplyDelete