I was so excited for the new Resorts collection that I ended up buying 2 out of the 4 :) I know that beyond cozy isn't part of that collection but I thought it would make a good accent polish.
So here are my thoughts with First Timer:
- Love Love Love the color! Awesome green color with a hint of mint
- It definitely dries darker than the color in the bottle
- Very Opaque. You can get away with one coat but I recommend two :)
- The formula is kinda thick (slightly too thick for my liking) but I can over look this because I am inlove with the color!!! :)
- I think this shade is perfect for the summer
My thought on Beyond Cozy:
- Beautiful glitter Polish, Perfect as an accent :)
- It is a gold micro glitter which is not over the top gold. Very subtle.
- easy to apply. There is no need for a colored base coat. I recommend two coats then your good to go :)
So I paired this two together and this is what I came up with :)
I also purchased Where's My Chauffeur but the review for that will go up next time :P
(I purchased these polishes from www.polishpleas.ph)
-Just some of my thoughts :) take care and have an awesome day ahead!
Love this color! Might just get a bottle haha! #nailpolishaddict
ReplyDelete