Thursday, March 7, 2013

OPI Liquid Sands Nail Polish in Can't Let Go

So recently I kinda went on a nail polish Frenzy! I bought six nail polishes in a span of 2 days... Maybe for some that isn't a lot but for me that's a hug splurge.. Especially if its around Php 400.00 a piece... :) I couldn't help myself. There are just so many interesting collections that have come out. I think I'm turning into a nail polish junkie :) (not so sure if that's a good thing for my wallet) I highly recommend buying from polishplease.multipy.com if you are looking for OPI, Essie, Zoya polishes to name a few here in the Philippines. The polishes aren't over priced and there are so many to choose from.
One of the polishes I purchased was OPI liquid sands in Can't let go from the Mariah Carey Collection. For those who don't know "liquid sands" from OPI is a new kind of polish that came out where in the glitter dries to a matte finish with texture... Similar to the feel of really fine sand paper. It doesn't tug on clothing or snag on anything which is a plus:) it has a different finish then all the nail polishes I've seen so far. It says in the instructions to apply a base coat then 2 coats of the polish and I agree. Without the base coat I had a hard time removing the polish. If you don't have a base coat you can put a white nail polish as your base and it works the same in my opinion :)




I haven't tried the Zoya Pixie Dust yet but I have ordered it and I am just waiting for it to arrive. I will do a comparison review of the zoya pixie dust and the OPI liquid sands as soon as I get it in the mail.

-Just some of my thoughts :) take care and have an awesome day ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment