So I recently bought 4 nail polishes from the Zoya Pixie Dust collection :) I was very excited to try these out because I've been obsessing over glittery polishes for a while now... What is different with these polishes is that they dry matte and have a texture (similar to really fine sand paper) it doesn't tug on clothing. It looks really elegant on the nails :) (makes me feel all fancy inside :P)
(Godiva, Nyx, Chyna and Vespa)
Out of the four that I bought my favorite is Godiva. It is such a beautiful nude color!
Here it is with one coat....
And this is how it looks like with two coats....
I recommend 2 -3 coats :) although with Chyna you can get away with just 1-2 coats :)
It doesn't chip easily. I've been wearing it for 3 days now and not a single sign of chipping so far :)
Removal is a little tiresome because of the glitter but isn't super hard to remove...
Overall, I am inlove with these polishes! I can't get enough!!!
If you live here in the Philippines I highly recommend purchasing your Zoya nail polishes from polishplease.multiply.com :) amazing service! Awesome range of products and is very reasonably priced :) (this blog is not sponsored in anyway.. This is my honest opinion. If there is something I don't like , I will definitely say something... )
-Just some of my thoughts :) take care and have an awesome day ahead!
No comments:
Post a Comment