Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Zoya in Paloma

I have always loved nail polish! When I was a kid going with my mom to the salon my favorite part was getting my nails done. Mind you that I would have to remove it before I went to bed because it isn't allowed at school. Even when I was in college we weren't permitted to have nail polish on because I was taking up culinary arts... As soon as I finished college I found my love for nail polishes again :)

My favorite brand at the moment is Zoya!!! Love! Love! Love! Awesome colors! It lasts pretty well on my nails and it doesn't have all of the harmful chemicals that other nail polishes do.
The shade I want to specifically write about today is Paloma :) it's a really nice plummy pink shade... 1 coat is kinda see through. I recommend at least 2-3 coats :)






I paired it with OPI's "Nothin mousie 'bout it" just on the middle finger. :) perfect for Valentines Day :)

I also recommend Sache Vite which is an amazing Top coat! It dries really fast and makes your nail polish last longer!

If you want a good deal with Zoya polishes I suggest polishplease.ph  :)


-Just some of my thoughts :) take care and have an awesome day ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment