Friday, January 25, 2013

The Lorac Pro Palette

I just recently purchased the Lorac Pro Palette and let me start of saying that it is AMAZING!!! You get 16 shades (8 matte and 8 shimmery) . The formula is top notch. The eyeshadows are pigmented and a little goes a long way. The texture is buttery and creamy, so it is easy to apply. :) I could even say that I actually like it better than Urban Decay's Naked palette (but do not get me wrong I love my naked palette) it is also cheaper then the naked palette. I purchased it online for Php2,200. Compared to the Naked palette which I purchased for Php2,700.
I really like the assortment of shades available you have your typical light shades(as your base or high lighter) to your dark and shimmery colors :) The only limit to this palette is your imagination!






You can definitely make a lot of different looks with this palette! I highly recommend you girls try out the Lorac Pro palette :)

I do like the packaging my only negative comment is that since it is so thin if you sit on it prepare for the mirror to break :( which sadly happened to me... (My nephew accidentally sat on it so now I have 3 major cracks in the mirror) :( huhuhu




It is really compact and that's a good thing but it could be sturdier.... I'm giving the lorac pro palette 4/5 (I would have given it a 5 if the mirror wasn't prone to breaking when sat on...)

-Just some of my thoughts :) take care and have an awesome day ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment