Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Stuff in Style

So I've been shopping online for some time now and most of the make-up I buy I purchase online. It is convenient and no fuss for as long as you know what you are looking for :)

These are some of my thoughts about a particular Online shop, stuffinstyle.multiply.com

I love shopping with them because they have a lot of items to choose from especially items you don't find here like Urban Decay or Nyx. There prices are reasonable compared to purchasing some of the items in bazaars and such. One of the major factors is that the items they sell are authentic. I can definitely attest to that :) the delivery of items come on time and are never late :) they have yet to disappoint me :) so if you are looking for an online makeup store here in the Philippines I definitely recommend stuff in style :)


-Just some of my thoughts :) take care and have an awesome day ahead!

1 comment: