I know I am... I have been using this 2 0z. tub for a couple of months now and I love it! This is the best cleaner I have tried. I am never going back to using baby shampoo.. NEVER! Did I mention that this is organic? That is a plus in my stand point.
It is so easy to use and has cut my cleaning time in half! Not to mention it comes in amazing scents! I have the Rose scent and I love how my brushes smell after. It isn't too scented that is offensive. ( It also comes in grapefruit, lavander, lemon and unscented)
I love the fact that a little goes a long way. You don't need much to clean your brushes. You just swirl it around the tub and it does an amazing job cleaning all the gunk out. I have hardly dented this tub since I started using it. I have been cleaning my brushes and beauty blenders once to twice a week. The goat's milk version is also said to help in removing the stains on your makeup brushes and I totally agree! My white makeup brushes are white again! =) It also conditions my makeup brushes so they stay soft and not dry and brittle. I bought it for Php 770.00 on www.dtcmakeup.com
I will definitely re-purchase this! I know it seems kind of expensive but as I said a little goes a long way. I used to use baby shampoo and the cost can add up... Because of the Clean brush shampoo I end up saving money instead of having to keep buying baby shampoo.
It also comes in a 4oz. tub if you are interested!
Have you tried this? What are your thoughts? =)

No comments:
Post a Comment