Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Lorac Pro to Go : Love It Or Hate It?

I am seriously starting to really love this brand! I have the Lorac Pro palette and I can not get enough of it, so when I saw that one of my favorite local online stores was selling this I knew I had to get my hands on it.

I love how compact this Palette is. You have everything you need in one perfectly sized palette for traveling. You no longer need to bring a ton of makeup because this palette has everything you need. =)

It has six eye shadows. Four normal sized and Two larger ones that could also double as a high light.

The eyeshadows have awesome pigmentation and feels really smooth and creamy. I love the formulation of Lorac's eyeshadows. I might even love this formulation better than Urban Decay.
You can do a lot of different looks with these colors. The only limit is your imagination. 

I really love the consistency and pigmentation of the blushes and bronzer as well. I love that you have a pink and a coral to choose from.




I would definitely recommend this palette to those of you who want a more compact palette. One thing I didn't like however was the brushes. Thats why I opted not to show them anymore. The eyeshadow brush was just shedding like crazy. I don't care much for the brushes this palette comes with.


What is your favorite palette this Christmas season? =)


P.S. 
For those of you who live in the Philippines, I bought this palette from Stuff In Style. So if you want it go check out her instagram or ebay site! (Instagram: stuffinstyle )



No comments:

Post a Comment