I have been eying this brand for a long time and I finally went and ordered three polishes from Etsy.
I Love Nail Polish is a three free boutique nail lacquer brand that is based in the USA. You can order polishes from either their etsy shop or from their website. (www.ilnp.com)
First I want to say that I love love LOVE the packaging. From the box the nail polishes come in to the wrapping paper with the ILNP logo.
 |
| Forever And A Day |
Forever and A Day looks so romantic and elegant. It has Gold and this really light blue almost pearlescent glitter with micro glitter mixed in. I do not have anything like this in my collection.
 |
| Glass Slipper |
Glass Slipper is a glitter topper with pink and that light blue pearlescent glitter with irregularly shaped silver glitter mixed in.
 |
| Where's My Tiara? |
Let me start of by saying I love the name of this polish! Where's My Tiara is a pink creme nail lacquer that is a beautiful bubble gum pink. The formula is amazing and dries pretty fast. Application needed two coats. (it may need 3 coats if you are applying thinner coats)
 |
| All swatches have on two coats |
I think both of the glitters I bought would go well with Where's My Tiara =)
 |
| NOTD: Where's My Tiara and Glass Slipper with special participation of My Favorite Ornament by OPI |
Are you as crazy for glitters like I am? What is your favourite glitter topper at the moment? Post it down at the comment box below!
Glass Slipper really looks fit for a princess! I'm eyeing the Deborah Lippmann glitter holiday set!!!
ReplyDeleteThe Deborah lippmann holiday set looks interesting! =)
Delete