I finally took the plunge.....
and went for it.......
I have been dying to try the Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick since it was released. I have seen a lot of people rave about it and the colors look so vibrant and amazing. I went on instagram and saw that the lipsticks were available through one of my favorite local online makeup shops Stuff In Style (@stuffinstyle) I have been buying from Windy since she still had her Multiply store. Amazing selection of makeup at a reasonable price. I highly recommend you check her out!
Back to the lipsticks, I purchased not just one but two! =) My wallet and I have stopped talking after this purchase... lol
I give it to Urban Decay for the beautiful packaging. Even just with the box that the lipsticks come with are beautifully designed.
The packaging of the lipstick itself feels luxurious. It doesn't feel cheap one bit. I love the fact that it isn't smooth like most lipstick packaging. There is texture and it goes with the over all look. Once you open the lipstick you have a pop of purple that ties in wonderfully with the box it came with.
Initial thought:
The lipsticks were creamy and easy to swatch. I love it so far. Will update this post to tell you about my review and thoughts after using it. =)
Do you have the Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick? What are your thoughts? Do you think its worth the price? Leave your comments down below =)



Shame looks perfect for fall!
ReplyDelete