Monday, November 11, 2013

OPI: Every Month Is Oktoberfest

Since it is the fall season (or if you live in Manila like me the "rainy" season) Darker coloured nails are the trend and I have noticed a lot of different Youtubers pick this shade out as one of their favorites for fall. I got curious and wanted to see what the hype was all about. I purchased my bottle at www.polishplease.ph (when do I not buy from here? lol)

My Thoughts:
  This Colour is AMAZING!!! So much depth and the colour pay off is wonderful. You can even get away with just one coat if you do it thick enough. (just be careful not to make it too thick because not only will the drying time become longer but the nail polish will not last as long.)

Outdoors

Indoors


when you are indoors it tends to pick up purply tones outdoors it tends to pick up the red tones instead. It looks dark on the nails but I wouldn't say that it looks black because you can still tell that it isn't black nail polish.

Would I recommend this shade: YES!!!! =)

What are your favourite fall nail polishes? leave a comment below!

1 comment:

  1. I have so many favorites hahaha. Will definitely get this color for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete