Thursday, November 7, 2013

Deborah Lippmann: Is it really worth the hype?


It is no secret that Deborah Lippmann polishes are not the most affordable lacquers in the market. So the question is: Is it worth the price?

My answer is a resounding YES! Just with the formula alone I think it is worth the amount that you pay for. The opacity is amazing and it self levels beautifully. It also dries pretty fast. I haven't even mentioned the fact that the formula also has benefits to your nails as well. It helps in hardening your nails. It has green tea extracts and biotin to name a few as well as it is also five free. (Meaning it doesn't have toluene, dibutyl phthalates, formaldehyde, dormaldehyde resin and camphor)


I currently have ten Deborah Lippmann polishes in my collection that I am totally in love with.

Daytripper: 
Beautiful pink toned polish with a slight hint of orange.



Naked:
Perfect nude tone for my skin. Right for those days you just want your nails to be polished and look classy.



Stairway to Heaven: 
Amazing topper. It Glistens under the sun. I can't take my eyes of this when it is on my nails.



Ray of Light:
Has the same glitter as Stairway to Heaven just in a golden hue. I love wearing this!

Mermaid's Dream:
This is an eye catching polish that has so much demension , you just need to see it in person.



Mermaid's Kiss:
Pink Glitter bomb shell. Opaque in two coats and is gorgeous. Perfect for Valentines day! =)



Billionaire:
My go to polish this fall season! Also my favourite green nail polish.



Good Girl Gone Bad:
"purpley' red glitter perfect for the holidays. A little hard to remove but glistens under the sun.



Glamorous Life:
Beautiful Champaign rose gold metallic polish. 


Single ladies:
My favourite dark red nail polish. Amazing creme formula!


What are your favorite nail polishes from Deborah Lippmann? Post it in the comment section below! =)





2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks! =) Just bought 3 more lol =) got it at a good price so I couldnt pass it up hehehe =P

      Delete