Christmas is just around the corner and I do not know about you but I am starting to get excited!
So I thought to officially start the Christmas season I would compare different glittery red nail polishes.
The four polishes I have picked out are "crelly" based... It isnt as opaque as creme polishes but it isnt so sheer that you can see your nails underneath like jelly polishes. The four that I will show you are very similar to each other and all have glitter mixed in. It will all boil down to what your feeling =P
Toggle The Top and Leading Lady looks very similar when you compare the bottles but once swatched you can tell the difference. Leading Lady is definitely a brighter red then Toggle The Top. Out of the two I prefer Toggle The Top. =) Formula wise I think Toggle The Top is a little better than Leading Lady. Well thats what I have noticed on my nails at least. TTT last a little longer than LL.
Next is OPI's Underneath The Mistletoe:
It is similar in colour to Leading Lady but with smaller glitter particles. It is a mixture of red and silver glitter. I really love this because of how it sparkles when the sun hits it. I have no complaints about the formula on this one.
Last but not the least is Deborah Lippmann:
It isn't a true red but a purply red colour. This also has smaller glitter particles mixed in. Formula is amazing and it is perfect for the fall. Among all the polishes I have showed to you this is the one that has lasted the longest on my nails.
(For those who are interested in buying OPI and Essie polishes here in the Philippines check out www.polishplease.ph) I love this store! Most of my polishes I have bought from polish please! =P


Great photo! I want Toggle To The Top!
ReplyDeleteyou should get it =) it gorgeous!
Delete