Saturday, July 6, 2013

Awesome Nail Polish Finds :)

I was browsing my favorite online nail polish shop and I came a cross these two babies! I couldn't believe my eyes! I know that these both have been discontinued and I was almost sure I would have a very difficult if not impossible time trying to get my hands on these at a decent price.



(OPI- Pirouette My Whistle)



(OPI- Mrs. O'Leary's BBQ)
I know fully understand the hype these polishes have. "MOB" is this amazing deep red/burgundy with a tint of brown that should be a staple in any girls nail polish collection ( yes! I just said that! :P) and "PMW" is subtle and reminds me of the glitters you would see on a tutu :) I <3 Pirouette My Whistle!!!



I paid Php400.00 per bottle :) Both are still available at www.polishplease.ph (the site only ships to the Philippines)
So for all the pinays out there that would like to get a hands on these better buy it now while they are both available! :)
I Can't wait to wear these! (giddy jump :P)
-Just some of my thoughts :) take care and have an awesome day ahead!

1 comment: