Thursday, July 4, 2013

A Whole Lotta Nail Polish Haul

I went gaga this month and bought a whole lot of nail polish (hence the title :P lol)
Let us start of with Zoya :) I got one bottle of Godiva (pixie dust)
This is my favorite from the Pixie Dust line! It is sophisticated and gorgeous looking on the nail. This is actually my second bottle :P




Next up from Essie is A Cut Above :) I have been looking at this online for months and I don't have anything like it so I finally caved and got me a bottle :)




Also from Essie is Leading Lady from the Fall 2012 Collection if I'm not mistaken. I really love the shades Essie came up with in this collection.




Now for the bulk of my purchase :) 7 bottles from OPI :D (I am obsessed I need to stop!)
First of is Which is Witch . This is from the Oz the Great and Powerful Collection :) this collection is a favorite of mine right now :)




Next is also from the same collection :) Glitz of Gilda. It is a sheer nude beige color. It is subtle and dainty :) (reminds me of a sheer form of Samoan Sand)




I got a bottle of Berlin there done that. Which is this taupe brown shade. I've been on a neutral kick lately and wanted to get my hands on more neutral colors for my collection




The next one we have is a grape fit :) I don't have this shade of purple and I think it is a fun shade to have in my collection for when I feel like putting on something playful :Po




I also got Pink Friday, this isn't a true barbie pink but very close to it. It isn't "neon" like boom boom room from essie but it is a baby pink :)




How could I pass up a red polish? When I saw this I knew I had to have it! It is big Apple Red, a definite true red polish :) it isn't too blur toned and it isn't too yellow toned. just right I would have to say :)




Last but certainly not the least is Goldeneye. I understand now why so many people love this shade! It is so eye catching and pretty. You're nails look like you put gold leaf on your nails. Can't wait to wear this!




So that's what I got this month! I can't wait to create different looks with these polishes! I am so excited!
(All of these polishes were bought by myself from www.polishplease.ph
-Just some of my thoughts :) take care and have an awesome day ahead!

3 comments:

  1. Whew, that's a lot! Have fun playing around with your new babies! Looking forward to seeing your new NOTDs as always :)

    ReplyDelete