I got five out of six from the new Essie Summer Collection ( Full Team Ahead, Naughty Nautical, The More The Merrier, Sunday Funday and The Girls Are Out) the only one that I didn't get was Rock The Boat. It wasn't because I didn't like the shade it was more of I forgot to place it in my cart when I checked out. Lol I will purchase it next time :D this is definitely the first time I liked all the colors in a collection. (Will post a more in depth review on this collection next time :P )
Next up is the two polishes from Picture Polish :) I pre-ordered these from Polishplease as well. :) Thanks Monica!!! I highly suggest following her instagram (polishplease_ph) so you can be updated when ever she accepts pre-orders :) I am really falling inlove with this indi brand :D I have nothing but good things to say about Picture Polish. (But that is another blog for next time)
So this is my Haul , I got to go now because I have to start swatching these babies! So I can show them to you :)
P.S.
I'm not bragging in anyway, shape or form :P Just really wanted to share my haul :)
-Just some of my thoughts :) take care and have an awesome day ahead!
I love nail polish hauls wee!!!
ReplyDeleteHow much do you buy your essies? I used to buy mine at Ulta for $8 each, i sometimes use a $3.50 off coupon when available, but now discovered its cheaper to buy on amazon, $5 shipping included (varies) and most discontinued colors are easy to find there, even OPI (best quality ever!) I only buy OPI for its quality ans Essie for its fun colors.. and i must admit the names of their colors are catchy! Haha.. have u tried china glaze? I wasn't too impressed, after washing dishes they went of too easy, so not worth $9! Good thing returna are accepted here.. Also, Julep, I was excited about them, and it comes in a lip gloss like bottle, but again, bad quality, too thick and ans dries dull, to think its $12 a bottle! Good thing it was only a freebie or else id regret that purchase! As for Zoya, i see you have a lot of those, i havent tried yet, is it of good quality??
ReplyDeleteI get essie, zoya and opi for Php 400.00 :) it is hard to order nail polish online from international sellers because shipping will kill me.... :( so I only reserve that for indi brands that I can't get my hands on locally :) Candy Lacquer is amazing! I recommend to check her site out :) so is picture polish :) I LOVE picture polish! I have 1 bottle of china glaze. I am not so impressed with the shades that they offer. Most of them are shimmery. I am not that in to frosted nail polish, I prefer creme finishes and glitter! Lots and lots of glitter lol (I have 20 bottles of glitter 0_o) I LOVE Zoya, you need to try it out. Quality is up to par with OPI, sometimes even better :) I really like their Pixie Dust line and the Ornate collection (specifically Aurora) I highly recommend Zoya :) follow my blog if you can :)
Delete