Friday, June 7, 2013

Review & Swatches : Candy Lacquer

After more or less a month of waiting my Candy Lacquer polishes have finally arrived!!! :D


I purchased Candy Circus and Rarity :) I've never seen these kinds of glitter before and I am inlove!!!
I also love the packaging! Simple but it makes the polish inside stand out. I now understand why a lot of people love buying candy lacquer :) it's easy to apply and the base is so clear!

For my first impression : I am definitely Impressed! :D

Here are swatches:

I can't wait to use these! I can think of so many looks I can do with these nail polishes and I will post the pictures here :) so look out for that! I am a fan of candy Lacquer now and I can't wait to purchase even more bottles from them! 

Here is the nail look I came up with using Summer Circus:

4 comments:

  1. Hi, absolutely love your blog and swatches :-)

    Regarding Candy Lacquer, was it shipped right to your doorstep or did you have to pick it up at the local post office? Im asking coz im also interested in nail polish brands that are not sold locally but am hesitant to order online internationally..because of a horrible experience in the past with "shady" post office clerks.

    Thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Had to pick up my order at the local post office because I opted for the cheapest shipping option to save on cost. :P i know you can get a higher shipping rate and that will probably be sent to youre doorstep however you might have to pay extra to claim it. i rather pay the 50.00 pesos at the post office then pay more than half the cost of the product just to have it delivered at my home... i havent encountered any problems claiming my packages at the makati post office.... I suggest if you are hesitant to shop internationally online, that you check out polishplease.ph :) Monica offers essie, opi, zoya and a selection of indi brands as well like a-England and Picture Polish :D I hope this helps you! :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the reply :-) more power to your blog and looking forward to seeing more nail swatches from you
      :-)

      Delete
    3. If you can follow my blog so you can be updated when I post new entries :)

      Delete